The Cayman Islands Are Looking To Launch A Local Cryptocurrency Exchange
By Tyler Smith – Cryptocurrency Expert
The Cayman Islands Investment Group’s (CIIG) technology wing, C.I.I.G Technologies, have announced the official upcoming launch of its cryptocurrency exchange based in the Cayman Islands. The exchange is to be named Cryptocay.ky and will help to encourage the buying and selling of Bitcoin.
The exchange has been in development over the past year and is soon to launch for traders to buy and sell cryptocurrency. The platform will be aimed at both professional and amateur traders with the ambition of becoming the cryptocurrency hub of the Caribbean. Cryptocay.ky do not just wish to become a conventional crypto exchange but want to help educate those new to the space on how to buy Bitcoin and other digital assets.
Cryptocay.ky will open with markets to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and OmiseGo as well as others. They intend to keep up with the latest developments to provide a comprehensive selection of coins utilising limit orders and flexibility for market orders. They hope to launch with over 25 markets adding more as the platform expands.
The exchange will prioritise on security with a dedicated privacy system to protect the user and their assets. Cryptocay.ky will be built with the same systems that are applied to the Cayman banking industry for honesty and accuracy when buying crypto. C.I.I.G technologies stated, ‘Trustworthiness, Clarity and Security are core values that every Cayman Islands Investment Group company will be based on,’ suggesting a universal approach to transparency on how the group operates.
Locate the most up to date news articles by heading over to our site. Don’t forget you can also find services to buy cryptocurrency UK so be sure to look further.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards