The Cboe May Soon Release An Ethereum Futures
Business Insiders has suggested the Chicago Board Options Exchange (Cboe) are close to releasing an Ethereum futures. The exchange that launched the first Bitcoin futures is preparing the market which has been suggested for release by the end of the year. Investors will no longer need to buy and sell Ethereum as an asset to bet on the price.
The futures market works differently in which an agreement is made to buy and sell Ether on a set date at a specific price. The purpose is to allow investors to speculate on the future price of Ethereum without owning any of the assets. Once entered, the parties must buy and sell Ether at the agreed price, regardless of the current price of Ethereum.
A futures contract can be used as a risk management tool to hedge against the risk of changing prices and can be used in portfolios to balance out these fluctuations. Taking out a long position means you agree to buy Ethereum at a specific price at the time of expiration. A short position works the opposite in which you agree to sell Ethereum at a set price on the contract.
Futures can be speculated as a positive move for the cryptocurrency industry. The more institutional products and services that become available on the market, the more likely an improvement for Bitcoin, Ethereum and other coins is to occur. ETFs have not entered yet but more products and services such as the Ethereum futures is progression towards approval as regulation develops.
Don’t forget to head to BC Bitcoin if you are looking to sell Ether or keep informed on current news in the crypto space.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards