By CJ - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast 07-07-2022
The company's second AMA session was held by StreamCoin CEO Michael Ein Chaybeh. In response to questions about the future live streaming platform MeiTalk, the AMA session was live-streamed. The current ICO, as well as the enthusiasm rising around MeiTalk and its features, were all discussed. This event was broadcast live on StreamCoin's Twitch and YouTube platforms. During the event, CEO Michael answered questions that had been gathered in advance via StreamCoin's official community channel.
During the live session on MeiTalk, YouTube, and Twitch, he also answered a few questions posed by spectators. He said that the corporation, the exchanges and cryptocurrency broker partners have a non-disclosure agreement that forbids them from publicizing the precise date of the listings. He went on to say that the business intends to be listed on more than 100 cryptocurrency exchange platforms by the first week of May 2022.
MeiTalk's functionalities are currently supported by OBS studio, according to CEO Michael. Streamers may earn StreamCoins (STRM) by receiving audience endorsements, which they keep 100% of. They can then exchange or swap crypto earnings to fiat, if they intend to. Viewers, in addition to streamers, may earn STRM by viewing advertisements. The NFT marketplace is another method to make money on this site.
He went on to say that the platform would support and bring together all existing live streaming services, as well as link streamers and watchers throughout the world. He also discussed MeiTalk's translation capabilities, which will be enabled by artificial intelligence (AI). When asked how the platform will monitor material, he stated that it would do so with the support of a staff of qualified professionals and a reporting mechanism.
If you are looking to buy altcoins, such as StreamCoins (STRM), but no sure where’s the best place to start your cryptocurrency investment journey, you can head over to BC Bitcoin, where you can chat to a team member to get you started today.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards