CJ - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
When it comes to Coinbase, Charles Hoskinson commented that he "anticipated better"
The key elements anticipated to succeed in 2023 are listed in Coinbase's cryptocurrency study
Cardano and Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson expressed his dissatisfaction with the most recent Coinbase report on Twitter. The report makes no mention of Cardano (ADA). According to Hoskinson, he "anticipated better."
Research by Coinbase titled "2023 Crypto Market Outlook" details three key trends that are expected to rule the industry in 2023, including updates on BTC.
Investors will switch to better quality crypto assets like Bitcoin and Ether, predicts Coinbase, citing factors including strong tokenomics, resilient ecosystems, and plenty of liquidity. According to Coinbase, the deleveraging from 2022 has significantly reduced investors' appetite to cryptocurrency investment, and the company expects a full recovery to take several months.
Furthermore, the development of frameworks and standards for regulated cryptocurrencies is essential for the future of digital investments, indicating that the market cycle for digital assets will be heavily influenced by these regulatory measures.
Nevertheless, despite the concern about the potential consequences, this market differs significantly from the last crypto winter in a number of important ways. First off, institutional use of cryptocurrency is still firmly established. This climate has assisted cryptocurrencies in calming down their speculative frenzy and creates the door for fresh developments in the asset class, according to David Duong, author of Coinbase. Additionally, a lot of investors have a long-term perspective and are aware of the cyclical nature of the cryptocurrency markets. Instead of getting fearful, kids are making use of the surroundings to further their knowledge and build the foundation for the future.
Despite Cardano not being mentioned in the report the project has one of the largest communities out there. Even though the price does not reflect the advancements Cardano developers are making, ADA is on the path of being one of the most progressive blockchains. If you are looking for the cheapest coin site to buy Cardano (ADA), visit a reputable cryptocurrency broker – BC Bitcoin.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards