By Jamie - Bitcoin Broker - 04-11-2021
The Giving Block is considered a top crypto donation solution worldwide that allows people who love investing in cryptocurrency to donate to their favourite charities using crypto. The company was formed to help over 700 NGOs globally to start integrating crypto payment gateways. Some charities to mention that The Giving Block has already helped include Malala Fund, Save the Children, and World Vision. Recently, The Giving Block has released 15 new Cause Funds, which according to the company website, the funds help bring together all NGOs with a similar objective. Donors are able to contribute to various NGOs through the funds by using one of 45 selected crypto market investments. The new funds help crypto investors support the non-profits and be able to find other similar charities through the funds' goals and missions’ categorisation.
The Cause Fund tool works well for any donators who would want to help multiple charities that support a specific issue and cause. The tool is also a great way to get more money into smaller charities rather than very well-known ones. The Giving Block has stated that they had regularly received feedback from people that wanted to support charities with particular causes like the environment, but they wouldn't know what charity to support within that subject.
The co-founder of The Giving Block, Alex Wilson, further went on to say that donors can now fund a certain type of cause, rather than a specific charity, through only one transaction. Wilson explained that this tool had created a win-win solution for charities and donors. A few charity categories that will be put into the new Cause Funds will be health and medicine, military veterans and first responders, technology and science, children and youth, and more.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards