CJ - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
Brickken is a company that is leveraging corporate tokenization to forge new ground in fundraising and business management. Brickken is an end-to-end tokenization platform that enables established businesses to grow at their own speed, opening up a toolbox for creating on-chain equity.
In the world of startups and finance, the tried-and-true venture capital model has shown to be kind with new ideas. Ideas with the potential to change lives and industries, however, can slip through the gaps if the funding well runs dry as the venture capital sector becomes more crowded. Similar to this, the expense of starting up a firm keeps regular investors from investing in cryptocurrency early.
Companies of all sizes may use Brickken's tokenization system to explore alternate funding and ownership options on a single platform. Brickken's architecture provides a route to handle digital assets while conforming to all existing safety and compliance laws for projects looking to enter the blockchain arena. The platform's architecture enables businesses to tokenize assets such as equities in order to digitize ownership at any time and with a wide range of investor audiences.
Its native BKN token and dApp, which is anticipated to emerge later in 2022, may be used by businesses to implement a Know Your Customer (KYC) strategy and confirm that businesses and individuals are issuing tokens have the proper identities. As a result, Brickken will be able to establish a community of early backers in a safe and open setting.
"We think that the blockchain is the future of business and company ownership," said Brickken CEO and Co-Founder Edwin Mata. "Brickken is a place where businesses of all sizes may change the way they approach fundraising and company management." Our objective as we get closer to our impending token listing is to demonstrate that there is a solution to the typical hurdles to running a business."
Brickken's anticipated coin listing comes after a $2 million investment round via a private token sale. As the project moves further, Brickken will tokenize itself as a case study to showcase the advantages of its services.
One of the best ways to get yourself educated with the emerging new technology is to become a part of it. One of the cheapest places to buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies is BC Bitcoin - a trusted cryptocurrency exchange platform that offers live assistance, trading, crypto asset management and other services.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards