By Kenny S – Crypto Investor - 07-09-2021
Decentralised Finance (DeFi) projects Aave (AAVE) and Compound (COMP) are currently leading the crypto market in the DeFi sector. The two initiatives have managed to build themselves up to become businesses worth billions of dollars, further proving that they are a top-ranked DeFi platform. The large projects have been unable to provide support services to customers who have less money.
DeFi payment loans have been growing exponentially in recent years. BNPL Pay believes that the credit industry is the way to go, especially in cryptocurrency trading and DeFi. Despite these beliefs from the payment company, previous DeFi lending methods have failed. According to the BNPL company, the team has stated that businesses look too much into the reputation of customers that are borrowing money. The company further stated that businesses are ignoring the most significant number of customers ready to purchase through lending methods, and they are customers with little to no capital.
Thorstarter, a decentralised protocol, has made the decision to make BNPL pay a new addition to the network. The payment option will be launched in the next month, September 2021. BNPL Pay is a DeFi initiative that works as a lending protocol; the protocol allows customers with no capital to apply for loans. On the Thorstarter Launchpad, BNPL is reportedly releasing its Initial DEX Offering (IDO), said to take place on September 14. Once the IDO is made available, the company will then issue around 5 million BNPL tokens. Each coin will be worth $0.04 as its starting price to buy crypto BNPL assets.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards