By Max S - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
In recent news, a blockchain network with a delegated proof of stake consensus, TomoChain (TOMO), is integrating a governance platform within its ecosystem. According to TomoChain Labs, they are excited to announce the launch date for the new feature system, TomoMasterDAO.
The team is said to have been "hard at work" in formalising the new platform and releasing it into the TomoChain network. The platform is designed to help developers and project builders who wish to build within the TomoChain ecosystem.
TomoChain utilises its native cryptocurrency, TOMO, where platform users and buy TomoChain TOMO and use it throughout its ecosystem. According to the company, TOMO can be reserved for third-party apps. The third parties will need to invest in TOMO in order to build new applications or even create cryptocurrency trading tokens.
The new platform feature, TomoMasterDAO, has a goal to support security while providing each user with a secure and safe experience. User experience and engagement is reportedly the platform's main focus, which is considered to be an interesting new intake when building a blockchain governance within the network. The focus will be directed towards helping users establish new technologies within the TomoChain ecosystem. Aside from user engagement, the new governance platform hopes to build a powerful community that regularly creates new developments and to help further the network's progression in the crypto industry.
According to TomoChain, the new feature will help address the issues the majority of crypto investors have. Some of the issues include lack of education, high gas fees, or even unsuitable reward schemes. The new tDAO token is said to help users vote within the ecosystem without the unnecessary gas fees while providing decent rewards for anyone that votes.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards