Ed - CryptoInvestor - 07-07-2022
The announcement of the TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 by TRON and BitTorrent Chain (BTTC) is good news for blockchain developers. The deadline for submitting an entry into the project is February 14th, with a deadline of March 7th.
The TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 has received a high number of project applications, thanks to the Reddit-design forum breaking the ice. This shows that the Hackathon is well received, as developers arrive in droves to compete for the $500k prize offered by TRON DAO and BitTorrent Chain (BTTC).
TRON states that its purpose is to allow developers to test their ideas on the TRON blockchain and leave a mark. The BTTC will also perform various experiments in DeFi, blockchain gaming, Web3, digital art/collectibles, and other areas.
TRON DAO and BTTC are equally thrilled to announce the TRON DAO Forum, a Reddit-style platform that will allow users to participate in discussions on the crypto ecosystem in general as well as the Hackathon projects.
The founder of TRON, H.E. Justin Sun, has this to say about blockchain:
‘Decentralized storage, decentralised apps, digital assets, and cryptocurrency wallets will all be commonplace in the future. Blockchain is becoming the backbone of Web 3.0 — the decentralised web — as the use of decentralised, peer-to-peer, and secure networks grows.’
Several projects, including First Wave, an NFT Play-to-Earn GameFi initiative, Exon Center, and dCloud, a Web3 cloud storage mobile program, have already joined the TRON DAO Forum. VersacBrickSquad, an NFT and DeFi company that claims to make real estate investing accessible to everyone, has also joined.
TRON is encouraging developers to use this opportunity to design and deploy DeFi, GameFi, NFT, and Web3 apps, as well as share their work with the TRONDAO Forum community. The TRONDAO Forum and the TRON Grand Hackathon 2022, for example, are all about possibilities, interactions, and providing the TRON DAO community a digital voice.
TRON assures that the purpose of the decentralised web is to put power in the hands of the people.
Could now be a good time to buy? If you are looking to Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency, but you’re not sure where’s the best place to buy Tron or BTTC now in the UK? You can head over to BC Bitcoin, where you can chat to a team member to get you started today.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards