David - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
Support for price charts for well-known assets and stocks has been implemented into Twitter
Users will be able to view and trade their Robinhood wallets using the new functionality
Twitter Business unveiled $Cashtags with support for indices
Twitter has added support for price charts for popular stocks and assets, including cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Users speculate that Twitter could provide more functions in the future.
On December 22, Twitter Business unveiled the $Cashtags feature with index support. According to the announcement, pricing charts will be displayed alongside the search results if a major stock or cryptocurrency exchange-traded fund (ETF) has a dollar symbol in front of it.
To use the new function, users may click on or search for crypto assets and even buy and sell cryptocurrency through Robinhood or other wallet providers. Users may access the wallet provider by clicking the "View on Robinhood" link. Users may link their wallets with Robinhood and trade cryptocurrencies. A formal statement of collaboration has not been released.
Soon after the announcement, Elon Musk tweeted to praise the crew. Users were baffled as to why the 'DogeFather' left Dogecoin out of the new functionality, though many are still eager to buy Dogecoin and other alt coins.
Jason Calacanis, a US investor, praised the $Cashtags debut. "$Cashtags can have 15 additional features," he declared.
Holders of Dogecoin have been waiting for a formal announcement on payments integration since Musk bought Twitter. However, Dogecoin's price has fallen after Musk announced his resignation as Twitter's CEO.
Musk was charged with funding DOGE through a pyramid scheme in September. If there is any substance to this argument, it will be determined by the ensuing $258 billion lawsuit brought against him.
Musk assured investors that he would "keep supporting Dogecoin," but it's possible that he is delaying action until the litigation is settled. It's also important to recognize the SEC's expanding authority over crypto influencers.
Additionally, the sector anticipates Musk to enhance Memecoin as it expands. This may be the reason he hasn't yet announced any notable payment tools that are Dogecoin compatible.
For a reliable and secure way to buy Dogecoin and other alt coins, consider using a reputable cryptobroker like BCBitcoin for all your cryptocurrency trading and crypto asset management needs.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards