David – Cryptocurrency Expert
A wallet prototype for Twitter is apparently being developed to handle cryptocurrency investment
Users may now post links to certain third-party payments on Twitter thanks to a recent feature addition
The debut of BlueSky has been connected to the announcement
A wallet prototype for Twitter is apparently being developed to handle cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals. By sharing the information on Twitter, security researcher Jane Manchun Wong made it known to the public.
Twitter introduced a new tool earlier in September 2021 that allows users to post links to certain third-party payment providers to their Twitter profiles. Users may now upload their Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) wallets to their accounts and link a third-party payment provider, enabling followers and supporters to tip in those cryptocurrencies.
Notably, in order to utilize this service, customers must establish and manage their own wallets and addresses. At initially, the feature worked with Bitcoin. Later, Twitter added NFTs and Ethereum addresses to the capability.
According to rumors, adding a native cryptocurrency wallet to the platform would remove the need for any third-party services and bring the social media platform closer to Elon Musk's vision of "X, the everything app," which is thought to compete with WeChat. BlueSky, Twitter's decentralized social media network, which debuted its beta app, has been linked to the new statement. The platform will not contain crypto functionality, as underlined by BlueSky CEO Jay Graber.
The crypto wallet function has the potential to make Twitter a fully functional Web3 platform. However, Twitter hasn't made any formal announcements on the rollout of the cryptocurrency wallet.
If you want to support your favorite celebrities on Twitter by donating cryptocurrency, but don’t know how to acquire it, we suggest visiting BCBitcoin. The platform offers a wealth of knowledge on various wallets, cryptocurrencies, and other resources that are crucial before making any cryptocurrency investment decisions. Here you can buy and sell cryptocurrency and get the cheapest Bitcoin price. If you have not decided which wallet to use, the platform also provides crypto asset management services.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards