UK Provider Of Business Travel Management Services Partners With BitPay
By Mark Lemon – Cryptocurrency Professional
The UK’s leading provider of specialist business travel management has reportedly partnered with the largest global blockchain payments provider BitPay. The partnership will allow Corporate Traveller to accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash payments from their SME customers providing a greater incentive to buy and sell cryptocurrency.
Corporate Traveller has offices in 20 locations nationwide and is the largest and only UK travel management company that offers online and offline services just for the client sector. As a result, they can provide unrivalled airfares, hotels and product options. Savings of which all are passed onto the client who can choose to sell crypto or cash out Bitcoin for their travel expenses.
Corporate Traveller have led the way when looking after the specific business travel needs of SME companies for the last 20 years and have built their business around the customer. They believe their business model has succeeded and will only continue to succeed if they focus on the execution of their customer services experience that clients cannot receive elsewhere.
The business noticed an increasing demand from their clients to be offered the option to pay in Bitcoin for business travel bookings and so explored options allowing clients to exchange Bitcoin or sell ether for their travel expenditure. BitPay was chosen to manage the merchant processing as they have the experience and infrastructure to handle the whole process from accepting the Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash from the customer and depositing the cash to Corporate Traveller. Corporate Traveller has no exposure to the volatility of the cryptocurrencies when using this system and receives the payment in GBP.
BitPay has created a unique business model that many are trying to capitalise on. BitPay will handle all the cryptocurrency transactions and processing for a client and have the value transacted to their account in Fiat, allowing the client to offer their services for a cryptocurrency.
Be sure to follow more informative articles over on our platform or if you are looking to sell Bitcoin UK or cash out Crypto to Fiat!
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards