David – Cryptocurrency Expert
The discord moderator for Uniswap said that a Cloudflare routing problem is what caused the breakdown
Until the problem is fixed, users are urged to use the most recent version accessible via the IPFS links
Decentralized Protocol (DeFi), Uniswap experienced a serious failure since it was unable to open for several hours. Popular journalist Colin tweeted that a Cloudflare routing issue was to blame for the failure, according to the company's discord moderator.
In addition, the moderator urged users to view the most recent version using IPFS links until the issue was fixed. Although its front end is allegedly down, the contracts continue to function regularly. The bulk of users typically interact with the platform's front end. Therefore, even if the problem only impacts the front end, they assume the entire platform is down.
With a $1.1 billion volume, Coinbase overtook the exchange as the second-largest host for Ethereum trading.
Due to the recent collapse of FTX many of the users migrated to Uniswap services. The protocol also stated that users use well-known and reliable platforms. Surprisingly, identical Cloudflare routing concerns have been reported by cryptocurrency exchange platforms and websites in June 2022, including Etherscan Browser, Discord, CoinGecko, etc.
If something similar happens in the future, we suggest visiting BC Bitcoin a trusted cryptobroker. Here you can swap crypto, buy Ethereum or Bitcoin and many more cryptocurrencies. Moreover, you can use your personal account as storage for your crypto assets.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards