The Verlux team is glad to inform the community of the positive reaction to its pre-sale, which has sold out 35 percent of its tokens. While working on the Cross-Chain NFT platform, the team continues to put in long hours.
Users and those who buy Cardano will be able to Mint, Buy, and Sell NFTs on the platform's Marketplace. Verlux will feature a one-of-a-kind system with the Novel Cross-Chain Swap protocol, which will allow users to swap NFTs from other Blockchains to the Cardano Blockchain quickly and easily while maintaining the NFT data's integrity. Characteristics of Verlux.
Verlux has included a staking functionality that allows users to stake $VLX tokens in order to harvest limited edition and 100% unique NFTs that can only be obtained through NFT Farming.
Verlux will provide a decentralised NFT Marketplace to provide crypto market investment opportunities to investors without an entrance barrier or trusted broker; all that is required is to connect a suitable Cardano web-based wallet such as Nami or Gero wallet, click on Mint NFT, and users will be presented with a simple form to market their NFT.
The Verlux Ecosystem is powered by the utility token $VLX. The $VLX token will be used as a community governance mechanism allowing token holders to vote on proposed platform improvements and advancements. Its utility will also extend to NFT swap costs and the facilitation of NFT transactions, NFT farms, featured NFT listings, and more.
Verlux aspires to be the world's largest NFT Marketplace, and they're on a mission to offer continual innovation and build solutions that will allow the NFT ecosystem's boundless potential to be realised. Verlux thinks that the NFT ecosystem is still in its infancy, and that we have the appropriate people in place to help it grow.
In the next days, the Verlux platform will debut its Demo NFT Marketplace, which will provide users a hands-on experience of what the Marketplace will be like once it is fully operational.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards