By Kenny S - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast - 08-04-2021
As part of a company reorganisation plan, Atari has confirmed the formation of a new blockchain division. According to the company, the latest blockchain division would exploit the novel technology for decentralised gaming.
The gaming giant announced two new divisions — Atari Gaming and Atari Blockchain — in an announcement made on Tuesday. Atari Gaming is still working on Atari's list of iconic retro gaming titles and also the rebooted VCS consoles. Atari Blockchain, however, announced that the new division would concentrate on capitalising potential opportunities at the intersection of gaming and blockchain technology.
As part of the report, Atari Blockchain will focus on building the new Atari Token (ATRI) into the company's gaming world. According to the plan, the expected integration will come with Atari-based blockchain games and the VCS's digital token economy. Atari Blockchain will also be in charge of overseeing the company's participation within the nonfungible token market.
After raising approximately $1.5 million during a private sale round, Atari released its ATRI token in November 2020. Atari was already interested in the cryptocurrency trading and blockchain space before the launch of its token.
Its parent company Atari SA revealed intentions to invest in cryptocurrency in 2018. The gaming platform who pioneered home video game consoles during the 1970s has also collaborated with a few start-ups operating in the blockchain gaming and NFT metaverse landscapes.
If you are looking to Buy and Sell cryptocurrency but you’re not sure where to find the best crypto broker, you can head over to BC Bitcoin where you can register for an account to start trading today.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards