Official Website: https://omg.network/
OMG Network, originally named OmiseGO, is a non-custodial, Layer 2 scaling solution for moving value on Ethereum. The method in which the protocol processes transactions is centralized, but the Plasma-based design works to decentralize network security. OMG Network also depends on Ethereum at its ultimate settlement layer. Many blockchain ecosystems are restricted by minimal throughput, excessive and volatile transaction fees, and inadequate user experience. The team behind the project thinks these are obstacles that need to be surmounted before businesses and developers will implement blockchain technology for real-world applications. This subsequently led them to develop the OMG Network.
In simple terms, the project seeks to build a layer of technology on top of Ethereum to make it usable by business and enterprises.
Omise, a payment service provider based in Thailand, established the Omise Blockchain Lab in 2015 to delve into how blockchain could assist real-world payment solutions. OmiseGO was established after 2 years f research and was created as platform that could enable people to access financial services through blockchain technology. Omise and OMG Network are both subsidiaries of Omise Holdings. OMG Network remains as the main developer of the software behind the OMG protocol. They employ a modest team of around 50 people from all around the world.
• Testnet - OMG Network released a public and production-ready testnet version of its network on a Ropsten environment
• Mainnet Soft Launch - OMG Network released a public and production-ready testnet version of its network on a Ropsten environment
• V1 Mainnet Beta Launch
Trust wallet is a wallet that can hold a wide variety of cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos making it highly desirable for users who wish to have a varied portfolio. Being owned Binance, it also a very trusted wallet in the crypto community.
Leading hardware wallet providers such as Ledger are integrated with OMG and OMG wallets will come as standard on their devices.
You can store your OMG in Exodus along with various other cryptocurrencies. Exodus is free and easy to use and can be downloaded to either a desktop or mobile device. Exodus will then be tied to whichever device it has been downloaded to which will also be the device you will use to access and manage your crypto assets.
You can Buy & Sell OMG NETWORK (OMG) by heading over to the Buy Coins page of our website. OMG NETWORK (OMG) is available on BC Bitcoin trading against major fiat currencies: GBP and EUR. Buying OMG Network has never been easier, simply place your order and provide your wallet address.
Once your payment arrives OMG NETWORK will be sent directly to your wallet. If you choose to Sell OMG NETWORK (OMG) you can send us the coins and receive a payment to your bank account. Details and valuation can be found on the ‘Sell Coins’ page.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is intended for informational purposes only. It is the readers responsibility to complete their own research and due diligence.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards