Official Website: https://www.reddcoin.com/
Reddcoin was launched in 2014 as a software fork of the Litecoin network. It is a decentralised cryptocurrency used to send payments or tips for social content with its API supporting social media platforms such as Twitter, Reddit, and Twitch. Reddcoin was introduced with the intention of becoming a social media coin with this ethos highlighted in their tag line ‘The Social Currency’.
Currently, the developers are working on constructing a hub so they can use to manage the various social media tipping accounts that will be created on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. The idea is that Reddcoin will become a hybrid cryptocurrency and reward points through tipping on social media. This in turn will increase awareness of cryptocurrencies and users could be encouraged to buy Reddcoin. Twitter, Twitch, Justin.TV and Reddit already have tipping enabled.
Reddcoin has a small dedicated team of volunteers who work enthusiastically to develop and promote the project. The “All-Volunteer Team” consists of developers, designers, social media developers and ambassadors along with many advisors and cryptocurrency experts.
Design and testing of distributed “Supernode” architecture to support Redd ID-related services via distributed nodes and fully decentralised services.
RDD Mobile Wallet
Reddcoin mobile wallet (buy Reddcoin and sell Reddcoin against fiat along with staking)
RDD Partner App A
Release of NDA partner app A-RDD payment integrated with geolocation and user affinity services.
RDD Partner App B
Release of NDA partner app B – info display – big data analysis of backend ReddID and social activity dashboard/display
Website – integration of app-based geolocation data with social network data
The launch of a new Ecommerce store to sell Reddcoin related products, special collectibles and more.
The Reddcoin Core Wallet allows you to store, send and stake your balance, (5% annually based on coin age) to grow your stash on a regular basis.
• Secure storage and staking ability for your Reddcoin
• Comes in 4 different OS “flavours” to suit your system
• 3x Sync faster than average QT Wallets.
• One Click setup, and simple to understand controls
You can Buy & Sell Reddcoin (RDD) by heading over to the Buy or Sell Coins pages of our website. Reddcoin (RDD) is available on BC Bitcoin trading against major fiat currencies: GBP and EUR. Buying RDD has never been easier, simply place your order and provide your wallet address. Once your payment arrives, RDD will be sent directly to your wallet. If you choose to Sell Reddcoin (RDD) you can send us the coins and receive a payment to your bank account. Details and valuation can be found on the ‘Sell Coins’ page.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is intended for informational purposes only. It is the readers responsibility to complete their own research and due diligence.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards