CJ - Cryptocurrency Enthusiast
El Salvador's Bitcoin Office has unveiled a new six-month educational program called "CUBO+" aimed at cultivating elite-level Bitcoin and Lightning developers through the Salvadoran university system. The program, set to launch in May, will consist of a small group of students, all under 25 years old, selected from some of the brightest minds in the country's universities. The first group of students will be from the University of Don Bosco, competing for the inaugural Plan B Fellowship, which is backed by Tether and Fulgur Ventures. The project follows the recent agreement between El Salvador and Lugano, Switzerland, for the world's first Bitcoin Embassy in the Swiss city.
The curriculum for the program will cover a range of topics from high-level technical development specific to Bitcoin (BTC), to distributed technologies like Holepunch, Nostr and Web5. Private funding will cover the program's costs, and all qualifying students for the Plan B Fellowship will receive a stipend to cover the course's expenses. The program will be led and taught by some of the brightest minds in Bitcoin, with the names of the instructors to be announced soon.
The program will begin with two months of online instruction followed by a two-week, in-person bootcamp featuring full-day courses held in San Salvador. The remaining months will include close online mentorship with the top names in Bitcoin. The Bitcoin Office hopes the program will set a standard for other nations to follow, with educational experts participating in the course design.
Students who complete the program will have various options for continuing their Bitcoin education, including taking on a full-time job at reputable Bitcoin companies. There will also be entrepreneurial opportunities available. The program is named Cubo+ after a project initiated by President Nayib Bukele when he was mayor of San Salvador. The project involved the construction of buildings in impoverished areas that served as libraries and community centres for furthering education. The program hopes to draw on this inspiration for building El Salvador's future.
For those who are interested in learning more about Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin investing there are numerous resources available. One such resource is BC Bitcoin, a cryptocurrency broker that provides a user-friendly platform for buying and selling Bitcoin, crypto asset management services and customer support. With a team of experts who are passionate about the industry, BC Bitcoin offers a wealth of knowledge and guidance to those who are new to the world of cryptocurrencies.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards