By Narimantas – Cryptocurrency Enthusiast - 29/01/2022
The popular basketball player Lebron James has revealed his relationship with the cryptocurrency tradingplatform Crypto.com. The project will address those with less access to the internet and who may not be familiar with buying and selling Bitcoin, teaching topics such as blockchain technology, Web3 and cryptocurrencies to over 1,600 young people and their families.
The LeBron James Family Foundation will support and teach youngsters about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and Web3. Pupils from Akron's I Promise School and those enrolled in foundation-sponsored programs are eligible.
The cooperation includes training opportunities and will be extended to the students' families. This is due to the foundation's comprehensive approach to strengthening families, which focuses on children, siblings, and parents. LeBron James was born and raised in Akron, Ohio.
The goal of the relationship, according to LeBron James, is to keep communities like his informed and active in the newest technological developments.
LeBron claimed “Blockchain technology is revolutionising our economy, sports and entertainment, the art world, and how we engage with one another. I want to ensure that communities like the one I come from are not left behind”
Students and families involved in the program will have access to Web3 technologies and instructional resources as part of the cooperation. According to a press statement from the LeBron James Family Foundation, James is "building a model."
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards