CJ - Cryptocurrency Specialist
Magic Eden, a prominent NFT platform, has launched a Bitcoin NFT marketplace, two months after Bitcoin NFTs became popular through the Ordinals project. With Ordinals, users can inscribe or mint text, images and other data forms on Satoshis, the smallest units of Bitcoin (BTC), without the need for smart contracts. So far, over 580,000 inscriptions have been made, and the number continues to grow. However, trading NFTs on Bitcoin is challenging for the average NFT coins fan due to a lack of infrastructure.
To solve this problem, Magic Eden has launched a marketplace dedicated to Ordinals NFTs, enabling traders to list, purchase, and sell Bitcoin-based Non-Fungible Tokens in a controlled environment. The platform will offer a seamless experience similar to that of its traditional NFT crypto marketplace. Since the marketplace runs non-custodial services, it has partnered with Ordinals-compatible wallets Hiro and Xverse. This makes it easier for users to get started with buying and selling Bitcoin NFTs.
According to Zhuoxun Yun, cofounder and COO of Magic Eden, the marketplace's core functionality will feel similar to that of its traditional NFT market, and the hurdle of using Ordinals will not seem crazy. The launch of this Bitcoin NFT marketplace follows Gamma.io's launch of its own marketplace earlier in March. Additionally, it marks Magic Eden's multichain expansion, having already moved to Ethereum, Polygon, and now Bitcoin.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards