Last Updated: 26/02/2022
Official Website: https://unilend.finance
UniLend has entered the crypto space and is slated to unlock the true potential of Decentralised Finance (DeFi). The UniLend Protocol is permission-less and decentralised, combining and connecting lending and borrowing services with money markets and spot trading services, through smart contracts.
The native token of the network is UniLend UFT, which is the UniLend Finance Token for governance use cases and platform utility along with many other functions. Some of the features the project holds includes the ability for any ERC-20 tokens to list without any entity controlling the listing process. This will ensure the service is accessible to many tokens. The platform has the capabilities to allow users to use their tokens for lending and receive interest back. Users may also borrow tokens in turn for paying interest.
Many existing DeFi solutions have omitted many major tokens and projects to their ecosystems. This results in the majority of projects failing the reach DeFi platforms to enable users to increase the functionality of their tokens. UniLend is bridging the gap by utilising decentralised ERC-20 tokens to be used as collateral for lending and borrowing, potentially unlocking the full potential of cryptoassets.
Further to lending and borrowing, UniLend will feature trading pairs that correlate to tokens, providing decentalised spot trading functionality. Token holders will also be able to use the ‘Flash Loans’ protocol to borrow uncollateralised loans for arbitrage, collateral swap and self-liquidation. Holding UniLend also allows user to participate in community governance to help shape the future of the platform through a consensus model.
Chandresh Aharwar - Co-founder and CEO - With previous experience working on Strategy and Marketing at the matic.network, Aharwar brings many skills and leadership to the team.
Suryansh Kumar - Co-founder and CTO - Kumar was previously the co-founder at MetaTransact, a decentralised platform allowing anyone to send Ethereum tokens by paying the fee in tokens instead of Ether.
Tarun Malik - Co-founder and CPO - Also a co-founder at MetaTransact, Malik brings further expertise from this project creating a platform to enable transaction fees on the Ethereum network to be paid in tokens instead of Ether.
Ayush Garg - Marketing and Ops Lead – Garg reportedly has a wealth of experience in high-level traditional marketing, bringing his expertise to UniLend to develop and improve DeFi. With marketing and operations experience in major companies such as Uber Technologies Inc, Box8 and Startup Oasis, it could be argued that he is an ideal candidate for the position.
Vishal Kothari - Community Lead
Juned Theba - Design Lead
Anmol Gaur - Business Analyst
Saksham Jain - Product Manager
Manisha Keswani - Content Manager
Q3 – 2020 – Conceptualisation and Architecture Ideation Completed, Swap Feature Development Completed, Lending Smart Contract Development Completed.
Q4 – 2020 – UniLend Legion Ambassador Program released, Public sale of UFT goes live, UFT listed on Uniswap, Listed on 3 major decentralised exchanges, Partnership with Bluezelle (BLZ), Partnership with Ankr (ANKR), OpenDeFi joins forces to welcome real world assets, CyberFi Joins platform, 3Commas Joins the Team, Intergration of Swap with Lend Components, Unilend Alpha Released, Buy Bounty Program, CoinDCX to integrate UniLend Protocol, Stafi joins UniLend Ecosystem.
Q1 – 2021 – Liquidity Mining/Staking, Protocol Optimisation, Unilend Beta Release, Bug Bounty Program, Comprehensive Audit, Unilend Mainnet Launched, Unilend Ecosystem Expansion (wallets, Aggregators, Partner Platforms), Fusion Farming, Nord Financer joins the Ecosystem, Injective Protocol joins to Provide Yield Farming, Umbrella Network joins, Mirror Protocol Joins the Ecosystem, Playcent Joins the Ecosystem, Tidal Finance to Secure Users’ Assets, Fantom Joins the Ecosystem, YOP to integrate UniLend for Yield Optimisation, UniLend to Launch on the Binance Smart Chain, UniLend goes Live on Ethereum Mainnet.
Q2 – 2021 – Community Governance Launched, UniLend Ecosystem Fund, Launch on Multiple Chains, Flash Loans and Staking Available for Oddz Finance, UniLend and WazirX Team Up, Plasma Finance joins the UniLend Ecosystem, UniLend to Launch on Polygon, Coin98 Integrate the UniLend Protocol, PolkaBridge Utilises UniLend Loans and Staking and Joins Ecosystem, Partnership with Genesis Shard, Poolz Joins the Ecosystem, Red Kite Joins the Ecosystem, Airdrops of tokens to users for select new projects that the Ecosystem, UniLend Available for Trading on QuickSwap.
Q3 – 2021 – Layer 2 scaling implementation, Meta Transactions, Flash Loans and Lending Becomes Permissionless, UniLend Supports Indexcoops 1st L2 Index, UniLend Permissionless Protocol goes live on Binance Smart Chain, UniLend gets listed on LATOKEN exchange, UFT lists on SimpleSwap, UFT lists on Zerion, Zeroswap joins the Ecoststem, Launch of UFT Savings Program on Binance, UFT listed on Matcha, UFT listed on StealthEX Exchange, CoinFantasy to integrate UFT, PolkaCover joins the Ecoststem, Impossible Finance joins as a Lending Partner, DeSpace joins the Ecosystem, Forward Protocol joins the Ecosystem, Uno Re joins the Ecosystem.
Q4 – 2021 – Introduction of UniLend v2, UFT gets listed on AscendEX, UFT partners Covalent, Nord Finance Receives Lending and Flash Loan Availability, UFT Price Oracle Supported by Chainlink, Flash Loans to Launch on Moonriver, UFT Listed on DotMarketCap, UFT Listed on DeFiLlama, BlockBank joins the Ecosystem.
Q1 – 2022 – OMNIS Whitepaper Released, Collaboration with Mobius Finance
Unilend is an ERC-20 tokens and so operates on the Ethereum (ETH) Network. This means the token can be held in any compatible Ethereum wallet address such as MyEtherWallet. Providing the wallet service supports UniLend (UFT), you will be able to store any interact with these tokens.
You can Buy and Sell UniLend (UFT) over on our platform by navigating over to our Buy Coins page. UniLend (UFT) is available on BC Bitcoin trading against major fiat currencies: GBP and EUR. Buying UFT has never been easier, simply place your order and provide your wallet address. Once your payment arrives UFT will be sent directly to your wallet.
If you choose to Sell UniLend (UFT), you can send us the coins and receive a payment to your bank account. Details and valuation can be found on the Sell Coins page.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is intended for informational purposes only. It is the readers responsibility to complete their own research and due diligence.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards