Last updated 13/11/2022
Official Website: https://www.mantraomniverse.com/
Mantra is a project for decentralised finance and community governance. In the project mantra, the terms "mantra" and "OM" refer to spiritual words and symbols. The project is based on the RIO chain for Polkadot, which is connected to the Polkadot Blockchain network and is secure and scalable. It is described as a hybrid mode by RIO Chain, offering greater throughput, interoperability, and adaptability.
The project's primary goals include enhancing Governance, Staking, Lending, and Borrowing as well as adding the new Karma and Mantra Pool features. Although it adheres to the same node structure as Kusama and Polkadot, DOT and KSM users will get advantages when accessing the network. By enabling lending and borrowing, or cryptocurrency financing, Mantra allows users to quickly choose loans with rapid access to stablecoins like USDT and others. In the Karma feature, the network will maintain a record of each user's reputation, which functions similarly to a credit score in the banking industry. Mantra Pool is a running game where players can participate to earn cryptocurrency. Distribution of benefits and access to governance, however, will be based on OM Token.
Mantra supports multi-asset lending and staking in the use case, as well as a system of merit-based rewards and self-governance. Simply said, Mantra offers DeFi Project cross-chain access, new types of rewards, and the opportunity to vote to alter system parameters.
A trusted wallet provider for your MANTRA (OM) token could be Trust Wallet - a multi-currency mobile wallet that enables users to simultaneously store a variety of digital assets in one place.
Alternative options to keep your MANTRA (OM) secure can therefore include MetaMask, a leading browser wallet extension popular amongst DeFi platforms, as well as Binance Chain Wallet.
You can Buy & Sell MANTRA (OM) by heading over to the Buy Coins page of our website. MANTRA (OM) is available on BC Bitcoin trading against major fiat currencies: GBP and EUR. Buying $OM has never been easier, simply place your order and provide your wallet address. Once your payment arrives MANTRA (OM) will be sent directly to your wallet.
If you choose to Sell MANTRA (OM) you can send us the coins and receive a payment to your bank account. Details and valuation can be found on our Sell Coins page.
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is intended for informational purposes only. It is the readers responsibility to complete their own research and due diligence.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards