Last updated 19/09/2021
Official Website: https://xinfin.org/
XinFin is a hybrid blockchain platform based out of Singapore. The XinFin Network incorporates different aspects of the Ethereum public blockchain and the Quorum private blockchain to create their hybrid protocol. XinFin’s ability to highlight the limitations in early blockchain technology such as high user fees, poor developer experience or low productivity has enabled them to create what developers claim to be a third generation blockchain.
XinFin uses ISO20022 messaging standards, an emerging global standard for payments messaging, which gears XinFin with attributes such as Instant Block Finality and Interoperability. The project aims to eventually become the language of global trade and finance and to do this, they must bridge the gap between legacy systems and the blockchain. Developers claim that this hybrid blockchain is the next generation of the global computer network, combining both the transparency of public blockchain technology with the security and speed of private network technology.
XinFin can be seen as unique in many ways, one of which is through its consensus mechanism, which uses XinFin Delegated Proof of Stake (XDPoS). This ultimately means that for the network to both run and be secured, XinFin relies on a group of distributed nodes that must meet a required stake volume. In order to maintain this consensus, XinFin consumes around 0.0000074 TWh of electricity in comparison to other market leaders such as Bitcoin and Ethereum who reportedly consumer 71.12 and 20.61 TWh respectively to produce the same output. It is therefore argued by the creators of XDC that XinFin is one of the most environmentally friendly blockchains currently operating.
XDC’s developers, XINFIN Foundation, is a not-for-profit organisation who are looking to cooperate with different international governments on the matter of bridging the existing gap in global infrastructure. As claimed by XinFin, the lack of sponsored financing by governments impedes the ability to enhance many infrastructure projects globally.
XinFin has a team of multiple senior advisers, with extensive experience and knowledge in the space:
Roger Ver – CEO at Bitcoin.com - Dubbed ‘Bitcoin Jesus’, he is also pro Bitcoin-adoption around the world. In 2011, his company Memorydealers.com, became the first mainstream company to accept payments in bitcoin.
Mate Tokay – COO at Bitcoin.com – An active a vocal proponent for both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Tokay focuses his attention on staying on top of industry trends as well as communicating his broader vision to others, with his goal being to make cryptocurrencies as popular as possible.
Jason Butcher – Co-Founder - Blockchain Hub, COO – Coinpayments – An entrepreneur with lots of experience in building global businesses across diverse industries. Butcher is keen to apply his entrepreneurial spirit to the mission of digitalising the world of finance and payment processing.
Q1 – Global Expansion of XinFin and TradeFinex
Q2 – Release of Business & Technical White Paper (V1), Initiate setup of XDCO1 Protocol
Q3 – Initiate Development of TradeFinex
Q4 – XDC Android Wallet Launched, Demonstration of TradeFinex POCs & Hedge Pool
Q1 – TradeFinex Beta Launch & Setup of XDCe, Listing of XDCe and XDC Token
Q2 – Cold Storage wallet, Deployment of client’s private sub-networks
Q3 – Tie-up with global institution & Enterprise
Q4 – Setup multiple MasterNodes Globally
Q1 – Launch of Open Hackathon, Rollout of: XDPoS Network, dApps Wallet, dApps Mobile Wallet
Q2 – Rollout of Live XDC Public Net, Rollout of Standardize dApps Web Wallet MainNet
Q3 – Implement Masternode Pool Contract, 3 members for governance body
Q4 – 50-200 masternode Setup with 10M staking each
Q1 – Regulated Custodian Integrations and Partnership for ecosystem development and XDC adoption
Q2 – Staking of XDCe on Bancor Network, XDC listed on multiple platforms including: Bilaxy, BuyUCoin
Q3 – Gaurda Wallet lists XDC MainNet coins, Andre Casterman joined XinFin as an advisor
Q4 – Hardware Wallet Ledger integration for the XDC Network Coins, Auto swap for XDC : XDCe
Focus on implementing a robust support for the XDC Mainnet by integrating new wallets:
Increase the usage of XDC with dApps currently running on the XDC Network:
Market making and driving liquidity incentivising Market Makers:
Establishing Global Awareness and Community Engagement:
Interoperable functionality with the Ethereum (ETH) protocol:
For further information on XinFin’s History and Future Plans, please click here.
XinFin itself has its own official XDC web wallet. This option is a client side, free interface where you can interact with the XinFin Blockchain. The company also support their own mobile wallet which can be downloaded on both iOS and Android devices to enable users to check their XDC balance in fiat currencies and monitor exchange rates with real-time price charts. There are multiple functions to the XDC wallet such as the ability to generate wallets, connect with smart contracts, and much more.
An alternative multi-currency wallet to securely hold XDC is Guarda Wallet. Guarda is a non-custodial cryptoasset storage platform that offers a desktop and mobile version, as well as a web wallet and a chrome extension. To learn about generating a Guarda XDC wallet, please refer to their official site.
You can Buy & Sell XinFin (XDC) here at BC Bitcoin. You can Buy XDC by heading over to the Buy Coins Page of our website. XDC is available on BC Bitcoin trading against major fiat currencies: GBP and EUR. Buying XDC has never been easier, simply place your order and provide your wallet address. Once your payment arrives, XDC will be sent directly to your wallet.
If you choose to Sell XDC, you can send us the coins and receive a payment to your bank account. Details and a live valuation can be found on the Sell Coins Page.
XinFin Website: https://xinfin.org/
XinFin Block Explorer: https://explorer.xinfin.network/home
XinFin GitHub: https://github.com/XinFinorg
XinFin Twitter: https://twitter.com/XinFin_Official
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is intended for informational purposes only. It is the readers responsibility to complete their own research and due diligence.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards