Last updated 09/07/2022
Official Website: https://injective.com/
Access to limitless decentralized financial markets is made possible via injective. On Injective's quick, cross-chain, zero gas charge, safe, and fully decentralized exchange protocol, users can build any kind of financial market.
The Injective Chain is specifically designed to allow DeFi applications compatible with Ethereum that attain instant finality, have block durations of less than two seconds, and transact at a rate of 10,000 or more transactions per second.
A central limit order book that combines the user-friendly interface and speed of centralized exchanges with the transparency of decentralized exchanges serves as the sole basis for the trading architecture of Injective. Cross-chain trading of cryptocurrencies, perpetuals, futures, synthetics, and exotic assets is supported by the injective unique decentralized ordebrook exchange protocol across many blockchains like Ethereum, BSC, and Cosmos.
The Injective ecosystem has more than 200K community members from around the world and more than 100+ projects. A number of well-known investors, including Binance, Pantera Capital, and Mark Cuban, support Injective.
The native token of the Injective Protocol is INJ. A rare asset called INJ is utilized for staking, mining for liquidity, governance, and capturing exchange value. Every two weeks, 60% of all exchange fees are used to purchase back and burn INJ, allowing for a progressive reduction in the amount available. Additionally, new Injective ecosystem projects' transactions on the Injective Protocol contribute to increased INJ burning.
Anyone can access, build, and trade an unlimited number of DeFi markets thanks to Injective. This enables completely decentralized trading of complex financial derivatives, futures, perpetuals, and cryptocurrencies on Injective. Trades complete instantly, with no waiting periods, and at no additional expense for petrol. Users of Injective can transact with several blockchain networks like Ethereum, Cosmos, and Binance Smart Chain without any issues. Additionally, Injective has the ability to facilitate exchanges across Cosmos-based projects like Terra.
The first specifically designed, interoperable protocol for decentralized financial applications is called Injective. With the help of Ethereum-based tools, quick transaction speeds, and instant finality, anyone may design brand-new cross-chain DApps while benefiting from unrivaled developer incentives.
The native Ethereum compatibility enables developers to boost their DApps using the already-existing Ethereum tooling. DeFi apps have indefinite scalability and can be launched by anyone across parallel chains to reach millions of consumers.
Eric Chen is the CEO & co-founder of Injective Labs. He spearheaded innovative market neutral trading initiatives in the blockchain industry and made significant investments into well-known businesses like 0x, ChainLink, and Cosmos at a major crypto fund before establishing Injective. Chen has a deep understanding of both eastern and western blockchain-based protocols and communities in addition to significant knowledge of blockchain protocols and conventional banking.
Albert Chon is the CTO & co-founder of Injective Labs. Previously employed as an Amazon Software Development Engineer, consultant for Open Zeppelin, researcher at Stanford's Parallel Distributed Processing Lab, and master's degree holder at Stanford University.
An interchain wallet where you can store $INJ is Keplr wallet. You have options for how you access your money using Keplr. A hardware wallet's security, Web3Auth's Google login, or a range of other choices are available. For an additional degree of protection, Keplr seamlessly supports the Ledger Nano S/X hardware wallet.
The Atomic Wallet is another wallet provider that supports the Injective Protocol (INJ) coin. This software wallet can be downloaded on to a desktop or mobile device and offers a wide range of features such as, enhanced anonymity, decentralisation, and security.
Trust Wallet - a multi-currency mobile wallet that enables users to simultaneously store a variety of digital assets in one place. Beginner friendly mobile wallet may be appropriate for users looking for a convenience and accessible app, with trusted security and backup options.
Similarly, a user-friendly option to keep your $INJ secure can include MetaMask, a leading browser wallet extension popular amongst DeFi platforms and highly praised by developers. Users can integrate with the network’s Liquidity Mining pools by connecting to your MetaMask wallet.
You can Buy & Sell Injective Protocol (INJ) by heading over to the Buy Coins page of our website. Injective Protocol (INJ) is available on BC Bitcoin trading against major fiat currencies: GBP and EUR. Buying $INJ has never been easier, simply place your order and provide your wallet address. Once your payment arrives, Injective Protocol (INJ) will be sent directly to your wallet.
If you choose to Sell Injective Protocol (INJ) you can send us the coins and receive a payment to your bank account. Details and valuation can be found on our Sell Coins page.
Block Explorer: https://explorer.injective.network/
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is intended for informational purposes only. It is the readers responsibility to complete their own research and due diligence.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards