Last Updated: 11/06/2022
Official Website: https://moonbeam.network/
Moonbeam is an Ethereum (ETH) compatible smart contract parachain on Polkadot. Moonbeam makes it accessible to use quite popular Ethereum developer tools to build or redeploy Solidity projects in a Substrate-based environment.
Moonbeam is a highly specialized parachain that mirrors Ethereum’s Web3 RPC, subscriptions, logs, accounts, keys, and more. It is much more than just an EVM implementation. The Moonbeam platform extends the base Ethereum feature set with added features such as on-chain governance, staking, and cross-chain integrations.
Moonbeam grants integration and connection between Polkadot Parachains as well as with other chains such as Ethereum and Bitcoin via bridges.
Interoperability is and will continue to be a high-priority item, in particular XCM development. For more information on XCM, please check out the XCM section of the documentation.
There is and will continue to be a large focus on growing the Moonriver and Moonbeam ecosystems, including deployments of integrations and partnerships and the addition of bounty programs.
Options to keep your Moonbeam (GLMR) secure and offline can therefore include the leading hardware wallet providers Ledger and Trezor.
A user-friendly option to keep your $GLMR secure can include MetaMask, a leading browser wallet extension popular amongst DeFi platforms and highly praised by developers. Users can integrate with the network’s Liquidity Mining pools by connecting to your MetaMask wallet.
Another alternative where you can store your Moonbeam is in MathWallet along with various other cryptocurrencies. MathWallet is free and easy to use and can be downloaded to either a desktop or mobile device.
You can Buy & Sell Moonbeam (GLMR) by heading over to the Buy Coins page of our website. Moonbeam (GLMR) is available on BC Bitcoin trading against major fiat currencies: GBP and EUR. Buying $GLMR has never been easier, simply place your order and provide your wallet address. Once your payment arrives Moonbeam (GLMR) will be sent directly to your wallet.
If you choose to Sell Moonbeam (GLMR) you can send us the coins and receive a payment to your bank account. Details and valuation can be found on our Sell Coins page.
Block Explorer: https://moonscan.io/
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is intended for informational purposes only. It is the readers responsibility to complete their own research and due diligence.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing email@example.com from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com Kind Regards