Official website: https://quickswap.exchange/#/swap
What is Quickswap?
Quickswap, a decentralised exchange based on the MATIC blockchain, has its own native coin, QUICK. The exchange provides for cost-effective trading of any ERC-20 tokens thanks to its connection to the Ethereum network.
Quickswap's governance token may pique your attention because it works to cut trade costs and time on the Ethereum network. Quickswap is a platform that allows you to create and vote on suggestions. Quickswap pays investors with 0.3 percent of all trading fees earned on the platform, so you may make some extra money with the token.
Some of the industry's most important thought leaders in the domains of Ethereum token and contract standards, as well as Layer 2 scaling, have endorsed QuickSwap.
With over 6 years of active blockchain programming expertise, Nick Mudge is an Ethereum contract programmer, code reviewer, security auditor, standards author, and site developer. Nick was a part of the ERC721 standard development process and is the author of the EIP-2535 Diamond Standard, as well as the ERC1538 and ERC998 Ethereum contract standards.
Sameep Singhania is the Co-Founder and Director of Ginete Technologies, a blockchain development and consulting firm. He is a seasoned blockchain developer who has dedicated the last two years of his life to supporting businesses in discovering and implementing blockchain synergies. Sameep is working to make decentralised technology more widely adopted.
QuickSwap has all of the popular features of top DEXs, but it also has the missing key ingredients for a completely smooth user experience:
1. high-speed token transfers
2. and negligible transaction fees
Any user can list any ERC20 token on QuickSwap by providing liquidity for the trading pair, just like other top DEXs. Before listing an asset, there is no necessity to obtain authorization from any other person or entity.
Layer 2 Transactions
Polygon, a Plasma-based Layer 2 Ethereum scaling solution, powers QuickSwap transactions. This means that asset swaps can be accomplished in less than 2 seconds for a fraction of the cost of gas on the Ethereum mainchain. Polygon transactions achieve finality on the Ethereum mainchain, combining Ethereum's security with Layer 2's huge performance capabilities.
QuickSwap allows users to trade immediately from their personal wallet (including MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet, and various mobile wallets via WalletConnect). There is no need to deposit tokens on the exchange before trading, unlike controlled exchanges. As a result, users maintain complete control over their assets during the trading process.
Users are compensated with QUICK tokens for supplying liquidity to incentivized QuickSwap trading pools. This not only promotes the creation of a strong liquidity provider community, but it also allows for distributed platform governance by people with "skin in the game."
Every transaction on QuickSwap will include a 0.3 percent trading fee. Users who contribute liquidity to trading pairs on the platform can earn a percentage of trading fees based on their liquidity pool stake. (LPs receive 0.25 percent, single-asset QUICK stakers receive 0.04 percent, and the QuickSwap Foundation receives 0.01 percent)
QuickSwap will be run by the community. QuickSwap's governance process will be owned by QUICK token holders. They have already had one community governance vote, which decided on the single asset QUICK staking system. Holders will be able to propose suggestions for protocol improvements and vote on issues that affect the entire community, such as how the treasury distributes funds, in the future.
Where to Store Quickswap (QUICK)
You can store your QUICK in Metamask along with various other cryptocurrencies. Metamask is free and easy to use and can be downloaded as a browser extension. For more information on Metamask, please see our wallet guide here.
QUICK can also be stored in Trust wallet. Trust wallet is a wallet that can hold a wide variety of cryptocurrencies such as Quickswap making it highly desirable for users who wish to have a varied portfolio.
Where to Buy and Sell Quickswap (QUICK)
You can Buy & Sell Quickswap (QUICK) by heading over to the Buy Coins page of our website. Quickswap (QUICK) is available on BC Bitcoin trading against major fiat currencies: GBP and EUR. Buying QUICK has never been easier, simply place your order and provide your wallet address.
Once your payment arrives, Quickswap will be sent directly to your wallet. If you choose to Sell Quickswap (QUICK) you can send us the coins and receive a payment to your bank account. Details and valuation can be found on the Sell Coins page.
Quickswap (QUICK) Resources
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0x6c28aef8977c9b773996d0e8376d2ee379446f2f
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is intended for informational purposes only. It is the readers responsibility to complete their own research and due diligence.
Dear valued BC Bitcoin UK Clients,
I hope this email finds you well. We are reaching out to inform you of some significant changes to our services that directly impact our operations within the United Kingdom. Regrettably, due to the recent regulatory developments introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the implementation of the new Financial Promotions Regime, BC Bitcoin is no longer able to offer our services to clients based in the UK. This very difficult decision is in compliance with the regulatory framework and ensures that we uphold the highest standards of transparency and legality. You can view the FCA publication here: https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/finalised-guidance/fg23-3.pdf As a result, we would like to inform you of the following changes and provide guidance on how to manage your assets with BC Bitcoin:
1. **Service Termination for UK Clients:**BC Bitcoin will no longer be able to accept new purchase orders from clients residing in the United Kingdom.
2. **Continued Operation Outside the UK:**Despite the changes within the UK, BC Bitcoin will continue to operate outside of the UK as normal. Our services will remain unaffected for clients in other regions.
3. **Withdrawal of Assets:**For our UK clients holding assets with BC Bitcoin, we want to assure you that your assets are secure. You have the option to safely withdraw your assets or exchange them to GBP or EUR and subsequently withdraw. We have streamlined the withdrawal process to ensure convenience for our clients.
4. **Conversion of Assets:**To convert your Holdings to fiat please log in to your BC Bitcoin account and submit a sell order for the amount of coin you hold with us. During the process you will shown how much you will receive and asked the bank details you wish to receive payment to. In addition, you can request the conversion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process.
5. **Withdrawal Procedure:**To initiate a withdrawal, please email your request to email@example.com from your registered email address. You may be asked some security questions to verify your identity. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, our customer support team is ready to help you throughout the process. These changes are effective immediately, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience for our UK clients, and we sincerely apologise for any disruption this may cause. Thank you for being a valued part of the BC Bitcoin community. We are committed to providing you with a seamless experience as we navigate through these regulatory changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind Regards